• Join our newsletter: 
  • Welcome Guest

Thread: Henzell's New Table Tennis Endeavour!

1. Top | #1
      Moderator Country: New Zealand
      Equipment:
      Blade Waldner Senso Carbon
      Forehand Rubber Butterfly Tenergy05
      Backhand Rubber Butterfly Tenergy05

Liked 204 Times in 149 Posts

Henzell's New Table Tennis Endeavour!

Hey all!

This site by Australian Number 1 William Henzell and rising star Robert Frank is going to be incredible, it has so much potential to offer to all you table tennis lovers and all those looking for development!

www.ttedge.com

Basic Registration is FREE! So check it out. Help bring the world of table tennis together and join!

3. Top | #2
      V.I.P TTD Member Country: Indonesia
      Equipment:
      Blade CROSSOVER
      Forehand Rubber TO
      Backhand Rubber TAKEOVER!!

Indonesia - Currently studying in Perth, Western Australia
      Liked 138 Times in 130 Posts
      Too bad.. I must pay for the Intermediate and Advanced videos
      But its good to have ttedge up.. Ive been waiting for it since I watched the backhand topspin video on youtube..

And Im user number 93, one of the first
      GFoT |Blade : Timo Boll ALC FH : DHS Hurricane 3 Provincial MAX BH : Tenergy 64 MAX
      Crossover to Takeover!

4. Top | #3
      International TTD Member

Liked 2 Times in 4 Posts
      There is a cool video that I think Henzell loaded onto youtube himself, with him playing against Wang Liqin

5. Top | #4
      TTD Member

Liked 16 Times in 8 Posts
      Thanks PingPongPom for the mention. I'll try to get a list up soon of what videos are available to Gold and Platinum members so people get an idea of the extras paying members get access to. We're hoping people will see this as a very affordable way to get good table tennis coaching.

We've got 22 videos up in total and this should be doubling over the next few weeks. We'll be posting a News article on http://www.ttEDGE.com when new videos are uploaded.

6. Top | #5
      Equipment:

Quote Originally Posted by ttEDGE - William View Post
      Thanks PingPongPom for the mention. I'll try to get a list up soon of what videos are available to Gold and Platinum members so people get an idea of the extras paying members get access to. We're hoping people will see this as a very affordable way to get good table tennis coaching.

We've got 22 videos up in total and this should be doubling over the next few weeks. We'll be posting a News article on http://www.ttEDGE.com when new videos are uploaded.
      Awesome, thanks William. If anybody has any questions regarding ttEdge ask them here and I will get William to check every now and then, please keep your questions related to the site as opposed to general table tennis questions. Cheers guys and don't forget to register

7. Top | #6
      Equipment:

TTEdge has been launched and I must say the features are incredible. There are a range of videos from basic, intermediate through advance. Basic registration is free. The videos have technical breakdowns of a range of shots necessary to becoming a professional elite table tennis player. There are also examples of match analysis in the intermediate and advanced sections where Henzell gives a commentary on some of his matches, I have heard just quietly that a certain 7 set match against Adrian Mattenet MAY be making an appearance on the site for higher level users. There are also opportunities to read blogs and ask Henzell questions you have on table tennis. The Edge is a special section which has more complex videos such as 'hitting the white lines', 'stroke efficiency', 'the mechanics of tt' and 'defending the middle'. Soon to be included for higher level registration will be the opportunity to send your own match videos to be analysed. The site is truly great and I have been really enjoying the content, my advice to you...Register and have a look at the basic stuff which is free to access, it's good content and you have nothing to lose!

Image by TTEdge
      www.ttedge.com

8. Top | #7
      TTD Member

Liked 16 Times in 8 Posts
      Thanks again PingPongPom. I think you've covered most of what we do! We spent all day yesterday filming training exercise videos that will be added to Silver (basic exercises), Gold (intermediate exercises) and Platinum (advanced exercises) very soon. I've just finished editing the fist set of the match between Timo Boll and Ma Lin at the 2011 German Open which will have advanced analysis, statistics and commentary. The set turned into a 16 minute video!!

If any of the TableTennisDaily members have any questions, please just let me know in here.

9. Top | #8
      World Class TTD Member Country: Philippines
      Equipment:
      Blade BTY Michael Maze,BTY Primorac Carbon, BTY Petr Korbel, Donic Black Thunder Senso
      Forehand Rubber Donic Baracuda Bomb Apex, Donic JO platin
      Backhand Rubber Donic Coppa Platin,Donic Desto F2, Tibhar Volcano, Donic Coppa Tenero

Liked 15 Times in 12 Posts
      already joined masters hahah!