1. Top | #1
      Established TTD Member Country: Brazil
      Equipment:
      Blade Stiga Rosewood NCT V
      Forehand Rubber Rakza 7
      Backhand Rubber Xiom Omega IV Europe

Liked 5 Times in 6 Posts

Haifu rubbers

Hey guys, what do you think about Haifu rubbers?? Some of my friends told me that they are great, but i dont know nothing about them... Can you explain me about them, plz?

Another thing is a new site that i found: http://www.ttnpp.com/shop/
      Do you know anything about this site??

Thanks

3. Top | #2
      TTD Member Country: Zimbabwe

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
      Another shop based in Asia. This one specifically in Hong Kong. Most things genuine as far as I know but communication can be scarce and shipment is kind of slow. Other than that prices are fair to excellent. Would recommend.
      Blade: DHS Hurricane Hao 656 FH: BH:
      Blade: Yasaka Extra Offensive FH: DHS Hurricane 3 NEO BH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 FX
      Blade: DHS PG7 FH: BH:
      Blade: Stiga Rosewood NCT V FH: BH:

4. Top | #3
      Regional TTD Member Country: Philippines

Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Gergely FL
      Forehand Rubber Joola Energy
      Backhand Rubber Haifu Blue Whale II

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
      i've been using haifu blue whale and has been a great rubber for me. it was just too worn out that why i changed them recently and cant find any of it here for now

5. Top | #4
      Senior TTD Member Country: United States

Equipment:
      Blade JOOLA Falcon Fast w/ Fever handle
      Forehand Rubber JOOLA Rhyzm 425
      Backhand Rubber Hurricane 3 BS

Liked 46 Times in 44 Posts
      Haifu is a Chinese rubber with a much harder topsheet and sponge. It's tacky and plays well when boosted, but if you're used to a soft rubber like Sriver FX I would first ask if you're using a chinese style of play because if not then this rubber may be too advanced for you. Haifu is for the agressive attacker that has proper technique to really drive the ball into the sponge and sweetspot of the blade. If you fail to do that the ball feels as though it is slower or maybe even has less spin than the sriver fx.

If you're used to softer rubbers, but want something a bit faster I'd recommend checking out the major brands with softer rubbers. As I'm a representative of JOOLA and Adidas I'd suggest from our JOOLA brand Express 1, rhyzm, Xplode, or Phenix. From Adidas for the Forehand there is R4, R6, and Tenzone SF that are comparable to the softness of Sriver FX. The JOOLA rubbers are a bit harder than sriver fx, but they have a very bouncy feel which you may enjoy on the forehand if using Sriver.

6. Top | #5
      Regional TTD Member Country: Malaysia

Liked 4 Times in 5 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr. RicharD View Post
      Haifu is a Chinese rubber with a much harder topsheet and sponge. It's tacky and plays well when boosted, but if you're used to a soft rubber like Sriver FX I would first ask if you're using a chinese style of play because if not then this rubber may be too advanced for you. Haifu is for the agressive attacker that has proper technique to really drive the ball into the sponge and sweetspot of the blade. If you fail to do that the ball feels as though it is slower or maybe even has less spin than the sriver fx.

If you're used to softer rubbers, but want something a bit faster I'd recommend checking out the major brands with softer rubbers. As I'm a representative of JOOLA and Adidas I'd suggest from our JOOLA brand Express 1, rhyzm, Xplode, or Phenix. From Adidas for the Forehand there is R4, R6, and Tenzone SF that are comparable to the softness of Sriver FX. The JOOLA rubbers are a bit harder than sriver fx, but they have a very bouncy feel which you may enjoy on the forehand if using Sriver.
      Totally agreed, your recommendation is optimized.