• Join our newsletter: 
  • Welcome Guest


    Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Results 421 to 440 of 573

    Thread: Introduce yourself to the forum! :)

    1. Top | #421
      TTD Member Country: Spain
      Gonzalospain's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade GEWO CLASSIC ALLROUND
      Forehand Rubber DHS hurricane III neo
      Backhand Rubber DHS skyline II neo

      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Location
      Valencia
      Posts
      8
      Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
      hi I'm gonzalo from spain, i'm 16 years old

      time playing: 4 month

    2.   
    3. Top | #422
      TTD Member Country: Spain
      Gonzalospain's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade GEWO CLASSIC ALLROUND
      Forehand Rubber DHS hurricane III neo
      Backhand Rubber DHS skyline II neo

      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Location
      Valencia
      Posts
      8
      Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Wink

      Quote Originally Posted by amaya66 View Post
      I'm interested to know if someone knows which rubber is similar to tenergy 05?
      la mas parecida es segun dicen andro hexer, pero es bastante mejor tenergy 05, xiom y stiga son marcas que se asemejan bastante. También puedes probar con la marca DHS es bastante tacky.

    4. Top | #423
      Administrator Country: England
      Dan's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Stiga Rosewood
      Forehand Rubber Calibra Tour M
      Backhand Rubber Calibra Tour M

      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      Location
      London
      Posts
      5,081
      Liked 595 Times in 421 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by Gonzalospain View Post
      hi I'm gonzalo from spain, i'm 16 years old

      time playing: 4 month

      Welcome to the site Gonzalo

      Only four months playing? This site will teach you loads, have a great time here

    5. Top | #424
      TTD Member Country: Philippines

      Equipment:
      Blade Stiga Clipper Wood CR WRB
      Forehand Rubber DHS PF4 (Backhand)
      Backhand Rubber DHS Hurricane 3 (Forehand)

      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      Las Piñas
      Posts
      9
      Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
      Hi I'm Eric from the Philippines... I just started to do pick-up games for a year after 15 yrs of hibernation from the game.
      I have a question though... which is better SKYLINE 3 or HURRICANE 3?

      Cheers...

    6. Top | #425
      TTD Member Country: Philippines

      Equipment:
      Blade Yinhe V-14
      Forehand Rubber Yasaka Rakza 7
      Backhand Rubber Donic Acuda S2

      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      Valenzuela
      Posts
      4
      Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
      Hello guys! I'm new here

    7. Top | #426
      Administrator Country: England
      Dan's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Stiga Rosewood
      Forehand Rubber Calibra Tour M
      Backhand Rubber Calibra Tour M

      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      Location
      London
      Posts
      5,081
      Liked 595 Times in 421 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by TTPlayer View Post
      Hi I'm Eric from the Philippines... I just started to do pick-up games for a year after 15 yrs of hibernation from the game.
      I have a question though... which is better SKYLINE 3 or HURRICANE 3?

      Cheers...
      Welcome to the site Eric
      Great to see you have come back into the game after such a long time. I bet the changes made to the game are quite noticeable such as speed glue ban.

      To your question, I use to use Hurricane 3 and it was an exceptional rubber, very fast, hard and spinny. Skyline 3 I have never tried but I have also heard fantastic reviews on the rubber. Which ever you choose will be a great choice I am sure! Let us know how it goes and which one you choose

      Quote Originally Posted by ricomambo View Post
      Hello guys! I'm new here
      Welcome to the community Rico!

    8. Top | #427
      TTD Member Country: Malaysia

      Equipment:
      Blade Dawei MPI JPen
      Forehand Rubber Xiom Omega IV Euro

      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Location
      Kota Damansara
      Posts
      3
      Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by azlan View Post
      Hey Fong!! Good for you to join us!!

      Hi memet!! Where do you play?
      Hi Azlan. I play tt at office 1-2 hours daily. been playing about a month or so. still have much to learn to keep up with my office mates.

    9. Top | #428
      TTD Member Country: Philippines
      ars's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade stiga carbon
      Forehand Rubber Donic quattro
      Backhand Rubber Dhs pf4

      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Posts
      22
      Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
      im arris from Philippines i playing table tennis since high school but stop after college and return last 2002, have played in national and regional(provincial) tournaments probably class B or C player

    10. Top | #429
      TTD Member Country: India

      Equipment:
      Blade Donic Waldner Black Devil CB
      Forehand Rubber Donic Sonex JP Gold
      Backhand Rubber Donic Sonex JP Gold Red

      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      India
      Posts
      4
      Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Cool Hi, my name is kal

      I am kal, very nice to have found you all in the forum, I have always wanted to discuss my game with everyone, only there is no everyone. Now, I can discuss the challenges I face with my game and hope you can help me with it. Or may be just discussing will be the remedy.

      Thank you and very nice to have messaged you.

    11. Top | #430
      TTD Member Country: Philippines

      Equipment:
      Blade Xiom Stradivarius
      Forehand Rubber Donic X2 Platin Soft
      Backhand Rubber Friendship 729 FX

      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Location
      Makati City
      Posts
      6
      Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
      Hello, I'm Peds from the Philippines.
      I started playing table tennis in highschool ('95-99) and stop when I entered college.
      I played again in 2008 (when I was already working) and learned the basics properly.
      I've been playing 4 years of serious table tennis.
      I seldom join tournaments. My greatest achievement was winning an inter-corporate singles event (class b).
      Nowadays, I play table tennis as an exercise.

    12. Top | #431
      TTD Member Country: Malaysia

      Equipment:
      Blade Joola Flame Extreme Blade (OFF-/OFF+)
      Forehand Rubber Xiom Sigma I Euro
      Backhand Rubber Andro Hexer HD

      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Location
      Kuala Terengganu
      Posts
      3
      Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
      Hello, i'm from Malaysia. I use to play j-penhold before this but start from March 2012 i've changed to shakehand. Struggle to use shakehand paddle with sp rubber on bh, still learning. I don't have club and play tt at office after office hour from 5.00 pm till 6.30 pm but not daily..
      Last edited by lucanz; 04-03-2012 at 08:39 AM.

    13. Top | #432
      Administrator Country: England
      Dan's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Stiga Rosewood
      Forehand Rubber Calibra Tour M
      Backhand Rubber Calibra Tour M

      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      Location
      London
      Posts
      5,081
      Liked 595 Times in 421 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by ars View Post
      im arris from Philippines i playing table tennis since high school but stop after college and return last 2002, have played in national and regional(provincial) tournaments probably class B or C player
      Welcome arris

      Hope you have a great time at this site and we hope it has everything you need!

      Quote Originally Posted by ingeniouskal View Post
      I am kal, very nice to have found you all in the forum, I have always wanted to discuss my game with everyone, only there is no everyone. Now, I can discuss the challenges I face with my game and hope you can help me with it. Or may be just discussing will be the remedy.

      Thank you and very nice to have messaged you.
      Hey Kal, welcome to the forum, we hope this forum will assist your needs

      Quote Originally Posted by peds View Post
      Hello, I'm Peds from the Philippines.
      I started playing table tennis in highschool ('95-99) and stop when I entered college.
      I played again in 2008 (when I was already working) and learned the basics properly.
      I've been playing 4 years of serious table tennis.
      I seldom join tournaments. My greatest achievement was winning an inter-corporate singles event (class b).
      Nowadays, I play table tennis as an exercise.
      Welcome Peds

      Congratulations on your win at the inter-corporate singles event! Sounds awesome! Great to have you on board here.

      Quote Originally Posted by lucanz View Post
      Hello, i'm from Malaysia. I use to play j-penhold before this but start from March 2012 i've changed to shakehand. Struggle to use shakehand paddle with sp rubber on bh, still learning. I don't have club and play tt at office after office hour from 5.00 pm till 6.30 pm but not daily..
      Welcome Lucanz, how is it going with shakehand grip?

      I am sure you can find a local club nearby to get some good practice in

      Maybe some members here can help you with this

    14. Top | #433
      TTD Member Country: Malaysia

      Equipment:
      Blade Joola Flame Extreme Blade (OFF-/OFF+)
      Forehand Rubber Xiom Sigma I Euro
      Backhand Rubber Andro Hexer HD

      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Location
      Kuala Terengganu
      Posts
      3
      Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
      Hello Dan. Nice to meet you all. Still learning but i think i make lots of progress. I'm struggling with backhand. Cannot have good practise at my office after office hour because lots of people wants to play, they play for fun. I think we have few clubs here in my place, but not really a club...i heard couples of good players play there, state player also. Still thinking going there because i'm under their level.

    15. Top | #434
      TTD Member Country: Philippines

      Equipment:
      Blade Xiom Stradivarius
      Forehand Rubber Donic X2 Platin Soft
      Backhand Rubber Friendship 729 FX

      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Location
      Makati City
      Posts
      6
      Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
      Thanks Dan!

    16. Top | #435
      Senior TTD Member Country: Denmark
      Giangt's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Custom DHS W997 92.5g
      Forehand Rubber BH: Butterfly 64
      Backhand Rubber FH: Hurricane 3 National BS

      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Posts
      692
      Liked 145 Times in 96 Posts
      Hi TTD-people.

      Just joined the forum a week ago and I am looking forward to share knowledge and experience about TT with you guys. I have been playing 5-7 years back in my junior days and after a 10 year break, I picked up my racket started playing again sep/oct 2011. As I stated in my profile I am a offensive player and gone about 200 rating points up this season :-)

      Looking forward for some good discussions :-)

      Cheers
      Giang
      Spare setup: Blade: Custom DHS W968 93.5g, FH: Hurricane 3 National BS (Black), BH: Tenergy 64 (Red)

    17. Top | #436
      Senior TTD Member Country: Philippines
      judah000's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Donic Carbo System OFF+
      Forehand Rubber DHS Hurricane 3 National Version
      Backhand Rubber Donic Desto F2

      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Location
      Philippines
      Posts
      503
      Liked 18 Times in 27 Posts
      hi Giangt welcome to the forum! Hope you have a lot of fun here.

    18. Top | #437
      Regional TTD Member Country: Philippines

      Equipment:
      Blade Butterfly Gergely FL
      Forehand Rubber Joola Energy
      Backhand Rubber Haifu Blue Whale II

      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      London
      Posts
      113
      Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
      i'm Dax, from the philippines but currently in london. been playing on and off for more than 10years. my greatest achievements is representing my school in the regionals in college and winning them

    19. Top | #438
      Senior TTD Member Country: Philippines
      judah000's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Donic Carbo System OFF+
      Forehand Rubber DHS Hurricane 3 National Version
      Backhand Rubber Donic Desto F2

      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Location
      Philippines
      Posts
      503
      Liked 18 Times in 27 Posts
      I really like seeing my brothers in Philippines active here in the forum.

    20. Top | #439
      Established TTD Member Country: Malaysia
      ducksick's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade OSP CPen Musko
      Forehand Rubber T64FX
      Backhand Rubber T64 FX

      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Posts
      127
      Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts
      Hi, Im Isaac from KL, Malaysia and Im started playing TT few yrs back and Im lovin it so much and addicted to the game so much.
      Last but not least, hello to everyone here and looking forward to get some precious advice from you guys.

      Cheer and have a nice day

    21. Top | #440
      Administrator Country: England
      Dan's Avatar
      Equipment:
      Blade Stiga Rosewood
      Forehand Rubber Calibra Tour M
      Backhand Rubber Calibra Tour M

      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      Location
      London
      Posts
      5,081
      Liked 595 Times in 421 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by ducksick View Post
      Hi, Im Isaac from KL, Malaysia and Im started playing TT few yrs back and Im lovin it so much and addicted to the game so much.
      Last but not least, hello to everyone here and looking forward to get some precious advice from you guys.

      Cheer and have a nice day
      Welcome to the community Isaac
      Thanks for joining and have a great time here

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    BACK TO TOP