IS A SHOW TO WATCH HIM!
LOVE HIS PLAY!

char987
10-23-2010, 10:06 PM
i think he looks like hes got messy style it puts me off

Chris
10-23-2010, 11:56 PM
i think he looks like hes got messy style it puts me off

Put you off??, how could is this?? jajaj i mean, maybe hi is not at the chinese level, but you cant deny the fact of watchin him is a show, his backhand is from another planet jaja big time!

TrueTears
10-24-2010, 04:30 AM
His BH is insane, he generates so much power with it!

Dan
10-24-2010, 11:22 AM
Yeah, i once saw a training video of him and schalger, i cant find it on youtube anymore, but he played this bh, and the noise and power of it was like an explosion!!

Chris
10-24-2010, 05:33 PM
Yeah, i once saw a training video of him and schalger, i cant find it on youtube anymore, but he played this bh, and the noise and power of it was like an explosion!!

Hey ya broda where r u from?, theres nobody of latin america in this place?, only european people?, blessings and rememba

KREANGA IS NOT A CRIME!

Dan
10-24-2010, 05:44 PM
Hey ya broda where r u from?, theres nobody of latin america in this place?, only european people?, blessings and rememba

KREANGA IS NOT A CRIME!

KREANGA IS NOT A CRIME! i like that quote!

Im from London Uk,, maybe invite your friends from your area to promote the site :)

This site has only been running for over a week now but its growing world wide

Dan

ttFaka
10-24-2010, 07:26 PM
Best BH with Steger & Chen QI

YosuaYosan
03-29-2011, 02:37 PM
He hit the ball with full effort all the time, even when servicing. Just look at his face lol ;)
He is so serious in every way that people thinks that he is a grumpy old man.
btw player like Kreanga change lots of thing and paradigm in table tennis. I mean, just look at his BH loop, that single stroke could change what people think about the backhand side in TT.

Kreanga is a legend for me (y)

markog99
03-29-2011, 06:57 PM

an explosion?realy?did schlager succed to block it?:D
what do you think,who is better now,schlager or kreanga?

First
03-30-2011, 01:39 AM
Kreanga is a living legend of table tennis. Although not in the top 10 players in the ranking, I think that his games and effort it deserves. Although there are nearly 40 years and still plays with a lot of freshness and is seen to enjoy the game. As for his BH and I think he has one of the best BH in the history of this sport. In addition to Schlager, definitely one of the best players of BH. However, I will use the opportunity, although there is not much to do with the topic I should mention that my favorite player finally returned to the field after a long injury and I'm very happy about it. I think we all know who is this about? Of course it's a Michael Maze and I am sorry for not seriously realized Volkswagen Cup 2011, because it is very easy and without much effort lost in the quarterfinals of Wang Hao with 4-1. However, I hope, he will soon return to old form and playing the best he can. Go Maze, Go!!! :)

poltery
03-30-2011, 02:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJB3sM5xpGo

sir dan i think this is it.

mullywully
03-30-2011, 11:06 AM
they shud be sending kreanga to libya...cuz that mans got some serious bombs!!

PandaMike
03-30-2011, 01:34 PM
I have to admit I've never been a huge fan of Kreanga...Not sure why..He just rubs me the wrong way I guess.

poltery
03-30-2011, 02:16 PM
:) backhand explosions

poltery
03-30-2011, 02:17 PM
they shud be sending kreanga to libya...cuz that mans got some serious bombs!!
i admit that made me laugh

d3m0n14k
03-31-2011, 12:02 PM
Psssh, Martin Gunn has a bigger backhand.....:p

binhco123
03-31-2011, 02:50 PM
yeah , you right . I love Kreanga for his play

unagidon
03-31-2011, 05:05 PM
love his backhand. powerful!

Super Chopper
03-31-2011, 07:56 PM
I'm not sure about kreanga. I watched the match between him nd joo from wttc 2003 and he was going mental about the spin! I thought haha, kreanga semi rhymes with anger lol

YosuaYosan
06-23-2011, 10:10 AM
@Suppa Choppa
I think he is inexperienced playing against defensive player like Joo that time..
He is good against Matshusita back then but against Joo its different, it seems in the first set he didnt actually understand how LP works..

PingPongPom
06-23-2011, 12:34 PM
Kreanga is great, he shows that a unique style can still achieve success. Not everybody has to have the same technique! Yes he has ridiculously huge shots, yes some of them look lucky, but hell I love to watch him when hes on form! :)

Rhydian
06-23-2011, 12:40 PM
I love watching Kreanga. He plays great and his backhand is awsome.
Like you said, he may look inexperienced against LP players but after he understood it, he knows how to play. Kreanga isn't just a guy who plays by force but he can also generate amazing spin balls!!
Kreanga rocks :cool:

Michal_Z
06-23-2011, 08:26 PM
Well, Kreanga..
A player that made me simply love to watch table tennis..
First time I saw him was against Wang Liqin in 1999 I think..
It was in play off of Liebherr Champions league I think.. The way he played.. those bombing backhands.. And for Wang it was like kid play..
I didnt understand it!
How can that be? What shots and Wang just puts everything back like it was nothing.. Winning first set 21:10..
Second set Kreanga came back with.. all or nothing style.. Everything worked for him suddenly..
Beat back 21:10 second set and then amazingly winning third to win 21:19..
Amazing..
About Joo Se Hyuk in 2003, I dont really understand, how could he lose to him..
Especially after easily beating Chen Weixing round earlier, and Weixing is exact same player like Joo, just a little worse..
It was huge disapointment for me, I was hoping so much for Schlager-Kreanga final, was like a dream!
And.. now? Schlager vs. Kreanga? Hahaaa, remember Europe TOP12?
The semis?
WELL, I remember it very good!
And I also remember that shot, that Werner played .. topspin into Kreangas backhand, expecting block into his backhand..
Schlager played that backhand topspin, stepped left to play forehand from the backhand side.. and then .. suddenly..
lightning shot.. the ball flew right around him.. Then he realised the mistake.. He expected Kreanga to block .. with BACKHAND..
But Kreanga played this amazing shot and Schlager just didnt find any words, any reaction, anything .. to describe how surprised he was..
So he just stayed still .. without any move.. just eyes like they want pop out from his head in disbelief..
Hehe..
Here it is at 5:55 I think, watch closely.. because I think that Schlager was close enough and maybe he even didnt see the ball :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTknSpoAFQQ

Now.. what do you say about that?

Rhydian
06-23-2011, 10:22 PM
woohooo! amazing one :cool:
Coming back to the comparison between Joo Se Hyuk and Chen Weixing: Both may play defense but they are still different to me!
Joo: chops on both sides and attacks when he has the opportunity.
Chen: chops with backhand and keeps the ball on the table with the forehand. he attacks when he is able to.

Kreanga may beat Chen because he found a weakpoint, maybe Chen's forehand or backhand after a silly backhand shot. But Joo is different. Joo knows how to handle it and the confusing part for Kreanga is that Joo chops on both sides, with LP and with a normal rubber. You'll have to play in a completely different way.

That was just a supplement to your post :) Nothing to get mad, it's just my point of view ;)

Michal_Z
06-24-2011, 07:01 AM
I see.. Anyways, Kreanga obviously got used to it, he beat Joo few times after WTTC :)

WiWa
06-24-2011, 07:48 AM
I think Joo is a better chopper than Chen. Especially his BH chops are always 1cm over the net, while Chen's chops often go higher over the net. Joo always finds that angle to make it a chop that just slides on the opponents half. But yes, if you are a powerful player in shape and you know a bit how to play, you should beat him. But his game is outstanding.

YosuaYosan
06-24-2011, 12:34 PM
Nice comparison between Joo - Chen guys I think all of them are true..
The thing Chen is actually better is close to table attacking.. However, this is my opinion..

Yeah back then (2003 WTTC) its quite confusing to see Chen beats Wang Hao but he got beaten by Kreanga.. I think its true Kreanga found a hole in Chen's defense..

My conclusion abobut Kreanga : Absolutely a great player ! He is actually my backhand inspiration to (y) Look at my first post in this thread :D

pingpongemil
08-09-2011, 11:29 AM
I think Karacasevic and Kreangera reminds a lot of each other. Not the footwork, but when it´s a long rally they´re pretty good =)

Michal_Z
08-09-2011, 04:39 PM
@Suppa Choppa
I think he is inexperienced playing against defensive player like Joo that time..
He is good against Matshusita back then but against Joo its different, it seems in the first set he didnt actually understand how LP works..

One thing I forgot to mention earlier..
They played 2 or 3 weeks before championships and I know that Kreanga destroyed Joo 3:0 or 4:0..
So this is not about inexperience, just about nerves.. or whatever that was, but not that he was inexperience.. ;)